Times of the lesson (total time, lunch or dinner included, about 4 hours)
•presentation of the menu
•a coffee with the chef
•preparation of dishes
•lunch/dinner on the terrace of the villa (wine included)
•ammazza-caffè (grappa or amaro)
Here are examples of some menus:
- Example 1 - Crostini toscani, Gnocchi alla pommarola, Saltimbocca alla romana, Biscottini di Prato.
- Example 2 - Home made pasta - Lasagne - Tagliatelle - Ragu Bolognese - Basic Tiramisu.
- Example 3 – Bruschetta, Risotto milanese, Parmigiana, Torta della nonna. (vegetarian menu)
- Example 4 – Pici all'aglione, Guinea fowl with green olives, Panna cotta.
- Example 5 – Cacciucco (fish soup) minimum 4 people.
We will consider your proposals if the season and time of preparation will allow it.
- Cooking Class
Price for an ItCooking Single Lesson is € 110 per participant, is inclusive of one intensive cooking session (morning or afternoon) with instruction (in English) and practice with our chefs, one lunch or dinner quality wine included, all food ingredients. Children under 14 years pay only € 80 per lesson. Meal for non-participant € 30. Minimum booking 2 participants
Recipes vary according to the season, utilizing only the freshest ingredients available.
Upon request, our chef can come to your holiday location to give you a cooking lesson, so under his/her guidance you will prepare a complete Italian meal for yourself and for your friends.
Upon request and for a distance not exceeding 25km, ItCooking provides a pickup and return at a price of 60 Euro.